About this product:
A Size Chart for this item is available here »
Ever since J-List began carrying the fabulous authentic high school uniforms for girls, hand-made by Nagoya's famous Matsukameya, we have received many requests for boy's school uniforms it really amazed us. Thanks to the hard work of Matsukameya and the many requests by J-List customers, we're happy to report that we've got boy's uniforms, called gakuran, available now! An incredibly realistic and refined high school uniform, you'll feel like a real Japanese high school student in this unique garment. Also, because Matsukameya prides themselves on offering a huge variety of sizes, from very small to very large, you're sure to find the right size for you!
Unfortunately, because of the high quality of the materials used in this men's high school uniform, the price is a little high, however J-List knows that our customers will appreciate the great attention to detail in this unique cosplay item. Actually, this price is not high at all compared with what high school students here pay when they buy these uniforms through their school ($400 and up).
- Body color: black
- Material: Polyester 80%, rayon 20%, antistatic coating
- Semi-stiff raised collar for realistic look but full comfort
- Useful inner pockets for holding pens or other items
- Inner fabric is extra-smooth and feels against your body
- Buttons are fully removable and changeable, both for washing and for cosplay (replace standard buttons with cooler versions)
- Sleeves are precut for easy lengthening, up to 3 cm from the original standard length
- Fully machine-washable in standard washing machines (please remove buttons first, though).
Please note that this is the uniform top only. The pants are sold separately.(instock)